Since 2004, The Smooth Jazz Cruise has set the standard for not only jazz cruises, but for all theme cruises. As one of the longest continuously running cruise programs in the world The Smooth Jazz Cruise has provided well over 30,000 people with an amazing music cruise vacation as well as created life changing relationships among guests, artists and staff.
The Smooth Jazz Cruise, or as we prefer to call it, The Greatest Party at Sea, provides our guests with a week away from the issues of the day and transports them to a place of true camaraderie, inclusion and respect. The guests motivate the artists and musicians who, in turn, up their game, which moves the guests even more. This spiral continues for 7 days and 7 nights resulting in a totally immersive music and cultural experience.
Be prepared to be experience the “awe” of The Smooth Jazz Cruise and here are just a few reasons how that will happen…….
- Music. There is more great music on The Smooth Jazz Cruise than any other event of its kind in the world. On The Smooth Jazz Cruise, the music comes first.
- Great Headliners. Simply stated, The Smooth Jazz Cruise has, year in and year out, presented more of the top stars in this genre than any cruise or festival. The two music hosts, Marcus Miller and Boney James, command the respect of all guests and the ten headliners (Gerald Albright, Rick Braun, Norman Brown, Brian Culbertson, Candy Dulfer, Richard Elliot, Euge Groove, Keiko Matsui, Kirk Whalum and Peter White) are at the top of anyone’s list of performers.
- More Musicians and Featured Performers. With 12 of the greatest Headliners in the world, you would think that the rest of the lineup would be just so-so, but The Smooth Jazz Cruise presents three amazing bands, the coolest featured performers and the amazing talents of our comic/host Alonzo Bodden.
- Great Ship. Celebrity Summit offers The Smooth Jazz Cruise the opportunity to create magical music experiences while also making sure that our guests enjoy wonderful specialty restaurants, world-class spa facilities and service second to none.
- Programming and Production. Hands down, no one programs a cruise like The Smooth Jazz Cruise. Our team of creative experts, led by Cruise Director Dane Butcher and Production Manager Joey Fairchild, are simply expert in their abilities to create cool and exciting programs, shows, events, parties and just plain fun. Below is a partial list of the exciting programs you will experience on The Smooth Jazz Cruise:
- Nightly Main Lounge Shows
- Between Dining Lounge Shows
- Late Night Main Lounge Shows
- All Star Shows
- Late, Late Nightclub for Dancing/Chilling
- Afternoon Shows in Performance Lounges
- All Ship Pool Shows
- Annual T-Shirt Party
- Costume Theme Party
- Pool Events featuring Performers
- Autograph Sessions
- Artist Hosted Excursions
- Artist Hosted Onboard Events
- Q & A’s with Artists
- Annual BBQ Under The Stars
- Guest Services. Entertainment Cruise Productions, the producer of the cruise, is the worldwide leader in live entertainment at sea. For the past 16 years, during which they have produced 65 or more cruise programs, Entertainment Cruise Productions has provided a level of expertise, service and commitment that causes guests to come back year after year after years. Over 10,000 people have sailed on our jazz cruise programs “4 or More” times. That is an astonishing number, for sure, but it proves to us that our mission to give each cruise guest an amazing experience has resonated over the years.
PORTS OF CALL & ITINERARY